Most one-page web sites (also called one-page sales letter internet sites or mini web sites) have just one purpose — to sell a product. My conversion to the one-page web site strategy has been a unwilling one, as I hate reading all the revenue copy. However , the facts avoid lie — one-page web sites written just like a lengthy sales copy are one of the most effective ways to offer you merchandise online. The majority of people don’t truly read anything online. Rather, they diagnostic scan a page, searching for info that may be bold, within a larger font size, in a different color, or in a bulleted format. Subsequently, Internet marketers have realized that the most important information about your item needs to catch the reader’s eyes as they scan the page.
Which you need to get started:
1 . A niched product for an easily identifiable target market. One-page web sites work best if you have an item for a extremely specific niche market, like an eBook to be able to teach a parrot to talk, an e-course on how to start out your personal bead creating jewelllery business, or a set of Compact disks on how to tutor yourself to perform the keyboard. You need to be competent to identify and describe the target market, via determining the actual target market requirements and what they’ll pay money for (as very well as just how much they will pay) to what guides they read, what groups/associations do that they belong to, and where they hang out both on- and offline. Be sure to know something about your target market before carrying on to the next stage.
2 . A domain name. The domain for your one-page site will need to mirror or perhaps closely resemble your product name, or possibly a prominent feature of your product. So , for instance , if you are a hypnotherapist and you have a podcast that you have been selling to be able to use self-hypnosis to lose weight, then you’d wish to try and get a domain name like. Try and get the. com version of your domain if possible, when that’s not offered, seek out the hyphenated adaptation of the. com domain name.
When you have an existing web page, your domain can be forwarded and disguised to an internal page of your website in order that it appears like a different website without paying for additional hosting. is just where I buy all of my personal domains, plus they offer url forwarding and masking as an element of their domain registration product.
If you don’t currently have a web site, you should determine what your online business needs will be in the next few months to determine which hosting and website companies you might need.
3. A give-away. You have two goals to your one-page site: get the get in touch with info from your visitors and convert them into forking out customers. The simplest way to obtain get in touch with info coming from a visitor is usually to create a related information merchandise (ebook, electronic tips booklet, special article, podcast or perhaps other music file, ecourse, video, etc . ) when the content is really so compelling that the visitor gladly parts with his/her name and primary email address to obtain the no cost giveaway. You can even create a discount, say a trial period with respect to $1, and provide access only to those who will provide you with their speak to info. By providing you their particular contact information, they have become a nice lead and you can start to develop a relationship with them.
5. Your merchandise. There are any number of products you can create to promote online. Those that are least complicated to create and require minor investment (other than your time and energy to create them) and are obtainable by an electronic download consist of an e book or particular report, a podcast (audio recording of any interview or telelcass), or an ecourse. Of these, should you have almost everything you need to create an ebook. I might suggest that you formatting in guide in a word refinement program, just like Microsoft Term. You’ll then simply want to format it into a locked PDF doc so that they have more difficult to illegally copy. I also encourage you to use a PDF FILE program lets you create clickable links inside your document which means that your buyers can easily click on web sites from your ebook. I prefer the Adobe Palaestrian program to create PDF records, as Clayish PDF comes with both of these features, but there are a lot of low-cost or totally free programs obtainable that will let you convert standard word processing files to PDF file format.
To make your product more pleasing, you need to have a protective cover created. This kind of cover can in fact serve as the cover belonging to the virtual product, and you can apply it as an icon in emails and in your shopping cart software as a visible representation of your product. There are a number of image artists so, who create ebook and other merchandise covers, in addition to several bits of software you can purchase to create your own. I have never been too pleased with the comes from software, so I hire Heather Colman of, who does a spectacular job.
five. A payment processing. In order to collect payments, you ought to be able to have credit card repayments online. The merchant account enterprise needs to give you a “virtual terminal”, which enables you to enter and process transactions online and cadre with your shopping cart program. The most commonly used digital terminal is that provided by. You’re want to invest in a payment processing, you can begin by making use of third-party cpus like PayPal or Clickbank account, but they deliver less overall flexibility than a total merchant program.
6. Shopping cart software. Ultimately, your shopping cart software will be a workhorse for yourself and enable one to automate a large number of functions of your online business. The cart that I highly recommend is normally,, which offers a good deal of flexibility in how you list and package deal products, gives buyers a 24-hour download URL for the purpose of downloading your electronic merchandise, has integrated autoresponders so you can automatically follow up with your buyers, and a message broadcast function so that you can send special notices to the clients or prospective buyers on your list.
7. A squeeze page. A squeeze page provides the visitor entry to some bit of information as a swap for the visitor parting with his name and first email address. The data has been “squeezed” out of the visitor, hence the name within the page. About this page you’ll be wanting to have an appealing graphic, compelling headline, a list of rewards that the visitor will receive if the visitor gives you his contact info instantly, and a form for the customer to complete to receive the information.
8. The sales letter webpage. This is the most important sales page of the one-page web site, containing long sales letter with benefits of your product and testimonials more who’ve utilized the product, In which formula to get writing a highly effective one-page sales copy site, and I use a method called Immediate Sales Letter Electrical generator, that helps myself by requesting me a number of questions that may enable me to create the copy with respect to the site. The formulation for a one-page sales letter site is generally an attention-getting fonction, a strong opening statement, physique of the notice that describes the features and benefits of what you’re supplying, the actual present itself, and asking for the sale. Most pages are made very likewise. If you look at many of the web sites belonging to the major Internet marketers, you’ll find this kind of style utilized again and again.
9. Follow-up automotive responders. Being able to continue to touch base and “touch” your prospective customers is key in developing a relationship with all of them so that they head out from a prospective client to a getting customer. I usually create a series of 6-10 approximately autoresponders that are sent out above the 3 weeks using a purchase to check on in with the purchaser, or interest the purchaser in another item. The shopping cart support I use has got autoresponders built in. Other www.apexhaircenter.com dependable autoresponder services include and.
10.. Visitors the site. Because your site is only one site, it will be practically ignored in the organic search engine ranking process. There’s not really enough content to warrant a high ranking in any key phrase you might choose. The easiest way to travel traffic to a one-page website is to obtain keywords, or perhaps pay-per-click advertising. Google’s Adwords, and Yahoo’s Search Marketing (formerly Overture) will be two of the best-known ppc advertisers. Yahoo is probably the best with which to begin with.
Completing a single page web-site won’t happen overnight. However , with a little research, wonderful copywriting, and a marketing plan in place, a one-page web-site can easily become a profit middle for your organization.